L.I.F.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Confused !

3 posters

Go down

So Confused !  Empty So Confused !

Post  Daenna_D201 Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:45 pm

so ma clasmate made thiz glee clud group tingy &ndd told ppl thatt if thy wantdd 2 try it out thn thy cn . i askdd him if it waz ok if i cud try out &ndd he sedd yes . i auditiondd fo him &ndd i got in cheers . nw ppl r telin me 2 quit , 2 nt b hiz frnd coz hiz weird , &ndd 2 foget bout him coz hiz so nonsense ! i cn'tt do thatt Sad . hiz a nicee guy once yu get 2 really nwe him , but nw sum of ma frndz &ndd othr ppl r mad at me jstt coz i dn'tt want 2 listn 2 thm . i mean , i cn do wat i want , b frndz wif who i want , &ndd listn 2 who i want wn i want ! ryte .? but i jstt dn'tt nwe wat 2 do at thiz point ! im so confusedd Question !
shud i :
A , do wat thy sedd 2 do
B , foget wat thy sedd , b frndz wif who evr i want , &ndd jstt live ma life
C , quit tha glee club &ndd b mean 2 him fo tha rest of tha year
D , foget thiz evr hapndd &ndd jstt quit tha glee club
Daenna_D201
Daenna_D201

Back to top Go down

So Confused !  Empty it's on you

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:14 am

I think that you are a nice person, and that you value people on who they are and not what people think about them. That is what makes you a great friend. I think you already know what to do...you know there's nothing wrong with being friends the person. Listen to the song "live your life" by T.I. featuring Rihanna

Admin
Admin

https://life.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

So Confused !  Empty Re: So Confused !

Post  Daenna_D201 Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:14 am

Admin wrote:I think that you are a nice person, and that you value people on who they are and not what people think about them. That is what makes you a great friend. I think you already know what to do...you know there's nothing wrong with being friends the person. Listen to the song "live your life" by T.I. featuring Rihanna
tankss Mr . Life ! tha song helpdd me a lot , nw i nwe wat 2 do . yurr a gud teachr . GES iz luckky 2 b tha 1st elementary skul 2 hav life class &ndd we'r also very luckky 2 hav yu as our life teachr !
Daenna_D201
Daenna_D201

Back to top Go down

Post  camilleD-201 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 am

i think just forget what they said and live your life ... they don't control you, you control yourself ..... i hope that helped even if it was veryshort .. Rolling Eyes
camilleD-201
camilleD-201

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum