L.I.F.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your mom is sick what would you do?

3 posters

Go down

If your mom is sick what would you do? Empty If your mom is sick what would you do?

Post  Panida*D203* Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 am

If your mom is sick what would you do? If your mom is dieing what would you do? If your mom is in the hospital what you do to make her fell better? What would you do if your mom have a cancer? Mostly what WOULD you do if your had past away? Would you do things on your own now? It dosen't mean that your mom had past away and some one is going to clean your mess..
Ps: Try to answer this questions....

Last edited by Panida*D203* on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Panida*D203*
Panida*D203*

Back to top Go down

If your mom is sick what would you do? Empty Re: If your mom is sick what would you do?

Post  Daenna_D201 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:46 pm

uhmm wow i totaly got confusedd in thiz 1 . bt if ma mom waz sickk i would do anytin &ndd evrytin i cud do jstt 2 make her feel betr .
if ma mom waz dyin i wud pray &ndd hope thatt she'l b in heaven . upp thre lukin dwn on us ( me &ndd ma brothrz ) . &ndd guide me though sum hard stuff .
If ma mom waz( bt shez nt ) dead i wud cry maself 2 sleep evry nyte nwin thatt i nevr got a chance 2 sayy ma last gud bye .

i nevr want 2 lose ma mom coz she meanz tha world 2 me ! tha onlyy tin im afraid of losin iz her trust . i awayz remind maself "" LOSING MY MOM'S TRUST FEELS LIKE GETTING HIT BY A BUS ! "" thattz wy i do ma best 2 nt lt her dwn !
Daenna_D201
Daenna_D201

Back to top Go down

If your mom is sick what would you do? Empty Re: If your mom is sick what would you do?

Post  camilleD-201 Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:06 am

1.) if my mom was sick , i would do anything for her to feel better .
2.) if my mom was about to die, i would pray for her .
3.) if my mom was in the hospital ? i'd do anything just to get her to feel better .
4.) if my mom had cancer ? I would pray for it to go away .
5.) if my mom past ... well, i'd do anything for her to survive, but if she passed ... i .. would .. uhmm ... cry ? LoL . uhmmm .
6.) yeah, off course i'd do things on my own ..

And i wouldn't want my mom to pass because no one will talk to me when i have problems, or if i'm being bullied at school and need advice from someone at home . My mom means everything to me . And i NEVER want to loose my mom ... I'd do anything just for her .. not to pass ..
bounce
camilleD-201
camilleD-201

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum