L.I.F.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any questions abut final exam project?

2 posters

Go down

Any questions abut final exam project? Empty Any questions abut final exam project?

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:35 am

If you are working on your final exam project and come across a question, please use this forum and reply with a question. I will be keeping an eye on this forum this weekend in case anyone has questions or needs help. Good luck with your project and have a great and safe weekend.
Mr. Mendez

Admin
Admin

https://life.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Any questions abut final exam project? Empty Re: Any questions abut final exam project?

Post  catherine_D201 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:12 am

Mr. Mendez i still dont understand the influence of media....thats my only problem for my project.
catherine_D201
catherine_D201

Back to top Go down

Any questions abut final exam project? Empty The influence of media

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:30 am

For this part of the project I am just looking to see your opinion about what you you see in the media. When I say media, I am referring to tv, commercials, magazines, and online stuff. When we see people in magazines and movies, we often see "beautiful people." How does that affect your self-esteem? Does it give you a negative feeling like only "good looking" people belong there? I just want a piece of your thoughts about that.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything else you may need help with.
Final Exam Projects are due Jan. 20, 2011

Mr. Mendez

Admin
Admin

https://life.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Any questions abut final exam project? Empty Re: Any questions abut final exam project?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum