L.I.F.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To everyone....

3 posters

Go down

To everyone.... Empty To everyone....

Post  Admin Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 am

Happy New Year young ladies and gentlemen,

I have been thinking about you guys for sometime now. Every so often, I run into some students, and I am glad to see so many happy faces. I hope you guys are treating yourselves right, and making the best choices for yourselves. Most of all, I hope you are living your life to make a difference in someone else's life. I can see that some of you guys occasionally visit this website, and that makes me happy.

I met with Naureen Lozada (from Mr. Aldan's class) once at the street market. She was with some friends. We had a short conversation, and I gave her my TRUTH bracelet. I told her to pass it around to as many GES students that graduated in 2010. I hope to see that bracelet passed around to those of you who remember the things we've learned together in LIFE class. I don't expect one person to wear the bracelet for longer than a week. I really want you guys to pass it around with each other and keep motivating each other to be positive.

Well, I would love to keep writing, but I think I'll leave this message right here, and hope to hear responses from anyone who still comes around to this forum. Stay positive and be god to yourself. Keep making that difference!

Mr. LIFE

Admin
Admin

https://life.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

To everyone.... Empty Re: To everyone....

Post  camilleld201 Sun May 13, 2012 7:26 am

Mr. Mendez ! Oh my Gosh. I haven't checked on this website in a while! lol.
Hey Mr. Mendez, can we visit GES sometime? I miss GES so much! I wish they had a Garapan Jr. High or what ever. I want to get back in there. Jr. High's a lot different from Elementary, and much harder. Sad
I've gotten my try with the wrist band, but I'm still wondering who has it now.

Haha, I still visit this website >:3

camilleld201

Back to top Go down

Post  Panida*D203* Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Hey Mr. Mendez.

Some of us never got the Truth Bracelet. UNTIL NOW. I don't think the person who has it haven't been passing it to people -_____-"
Panida*D203*
Panida*D203*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum